Medical Weight Loss
Helping You Reach a Healthy Weight in Boca Raton
Are you having trouble losing weight? Are you confused on how to get in shape and drop those excess pounds? If so, our medical professionals at Huma-Netics have created a medical weight loss program for you. Huma-Netic’s Get Lean program can help you achieve fast, sustainable and healthy weight loss. Our program is easy to follow and comes with constant support to keep you on track and motivated.
Call us now at (561) 227-9629 to schedule your FREE consultation and receive $75 Off any program. ( For new customers only )
If followed correctly our medical weight loss programs should help you:
- Reduce or eliminate food cravings
- Increase the amount of energy you have
- Burn fat in your ‘target’ areas
- Train your body to keep the weight off
- Help you improve your body image and self-esteem
Huma-Netics GET LEANEST Program
- A body consultation with a medical professional who addresses any health issues that you may have. They will also discuss with you the challenges you’ve been facing, how to overcome them and ultimately create goals for the program.
- Each month you are with the program we will have a body composition & fat analysis
- You will receive an initial blood draw and Labs (CBC, Complete Metabolic Panel, Lipid Panel w/ Coronary Risk, Thyroid, Endocrine Evaluation, Testosterone, and Estrogen) and then you will review your labs with a medical provider.
- You will get 10 weeks of MIC DMG injections which help to improve your circulation, reduce cholesterol ( 2 every week )
- 8 Ultrasonic Lipo Cavitation Treatments which focus on the abdomen is a slimming treatment that is non-invasive and helps to remove fat and cellulite from the body.
- On-going nutritional coaching with customized healthy eating grocery lists to help facilitate weight loss and ultimate well-being.
- You will also have an on-going support system that allows you unlimited phone calls and/or visits to help with the challenges everyday life and to help you achieve your goal.
* Disclaimer: Each patient’s experience is unique based on medical conditions and body composition, as each patient’s body is different. The amount of weight loss may vary based on these and other variables such as program adherence and metabolic factors.