Helping you achieve the look you want in Boca Raton!
In recent years, there has been a substantial rise in the popularity of cosmetic medical procedures, because these procedures have implemented a wide range of non-surgical technologies to correct many common cosmetic concerns among both men and women. Without needing to go under the knife for your cosmetic care, you will have minimal recovery time and natural looking results when you want to banish fine lines and wrinkles, eliminate unwanted body fat, or reverse sun damage on your skin. At Huma-Netics, we specialize in non-surgical cosmetic procedures to revitalize the face and body through natural mechanisms that promote long-lasting and beautiful results.
Cosmetic procedures we offer include:
- Medical Weight Loss
- Vein Treatments
- Non-Surgical Body Sculpting
- Botox & Fillers
- Facials & Chemical Peels
- Skin Tightening & Cellulite Reduction
- Acne Treatments
- Skin Photo Rejuvenation
Common Cosmetic Problem Areas
There are a number of areas that patients will bring up when they visit us for a cosmetic care consultation. Many of these issues are a result of the aging process, which can be reversed through rejuvenating procedures that produce noticeable results.
- Body Fat and Cellulite – Certain areas of the body will have pockets of fat that simply will not respond to any amount of diet or exercise, and non-surgical body sculpting is highly effective in treating these spots. Cellulite is another concern that cannot be treated with exercise or over-the-counter topical treatments. Only FDA-approved treatments like TriActive laser therapy will effectively reduce cellulite and create a smoother appearance in the thighs, buttocks, or belly.
- Aging Skin – Aging can take a toll on the skin, causing wrinkles, dark spots, and sagging. Our physicians can customize an anti-aging skin treatment plan for you, which may include Botox, dermal fillers, laser skin tightening, chemical peels, laser facials, and photo rejuvenation.
- Damaged Skin – Sun damage, acne, and acne scars can all diminish the appearance of your skin and affect your self-confidence. Using treatments such as dermabrasion, light therapy, and laser skin resurfacing, you can say goodbye to acne, sun damage, and scars.
Reasons to Rely on Non-Surgical Cosmetic Care
Many non-surgical cosmetic treatments will kick start the body’s natural healing processes to regenerate new cells and increase the production of collagen beneath the skin. With this type of cosmetic care, treatment is low-risk and highly predictable, and it will ensure the most natural-looking results. You can also eliminate the worry of significant downtime and recovery for your treatment, meaning that you won’t have to disrupt your busy routine to look your absolute best.
For a closer look at the cosmetic procedures that you’ll find at Huma-Netics, schedule a consultation in our Boca Raton office at (561) 227-9629.